16" 7.62X39 HBar Carbine 1:10 Nitride Barrel
These Premium Barrels have been professionally developed for Accuracy and competition target shooting, Our H-Bar Competition barrels offer the accuracy of a bull barrel but the lighter weight approaching that of an M-4 Profile. Custom Machined from solid Bar Stock of 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel They are Cryogenically Heat treated and Stress relieved to a Hardened Rockwell C 28-32 Spec, and Nitrite Treated (QPQ/Melonite, Rockwell of 74) for prolonged accuracy under heavy use/competition.The Barrels are manufactured under the ISO 9002 Quality System, and go through a Final Inspection before shipping.
Melonite/Nitride/QPQ Treated: Read about this process being better than Chrome lined bores
ACCURACY RESULTS: (5 SHOTS @ 100 YARDS)
- TulAmmo 122 gr. fmj : 1.4" Shot Group
- Hornady 123 gr. SST: 0.94" Shot Group
- Sellier & Bellot 123 gr SP: 1.1" Shot Group
- Length: 16"
- Profile: H-Bar Competition
- Rifling: 1/10 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- Chamber: .7.62 x 39
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas port size .102 (Gas Optimized)
- Alloy: 4145 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Nitride Melonite lined bore and exterioir for superb corrosion resistance!
- Cryo Stress Relieved, Nitride Black Surface finish
- Mil spec M4 feed Ramp Cuts
- .750 Gas Block Dia.
- Carbine length gas, direct impingement system or gas piston system capable
- Barrel extension with extension Pin Installed
- 5/8X24" threading so our AR 10 (.308/7.62) brakes will work.
- Weighs 1.9 LBS
We Also Recommend