16" 7.62X39 HBar Carbine 1:10 Nitride Barrel
These Premium Barrels have been professionally developed for Accuracy and competition target shooting, a 16" H-Bar which is more rigid will eliminate any vibration and improve barrel accuracy. Our H-Bar Competition barrels offer the accuracy of a bull barrel but the lighter weight approaching that of an M-4 Profile. Custom Machined from solid Bar Stock of 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel They are Cryogenically Heat treated and Stress relieved to a Hardened Rockwell C 28-32 Spec, and Nitrite Treated (QPQ/Melonite) for prolonged accuracy under heavy use/competition.The Barrels are manufactured under the ISO 9002 Quality System, and go through a Final Inspection before shipping.
Melonite/Nitride/QPQ Treated: Read about this process being better than Chrome lined bores
These barrels have been treated with a Black Nitride treatment. The result of this process is markedly improved surface properties on ferrous metal parts while maintaining dimensional and shape stability. Metal components treated with Black Nitride have increased wear-resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, lubricity and cosmetic appeal. Often replacing the more Finicky processes of hard chrome or nickel plating, Black Nitride gives better corrosion protection. Additionally, Black Nitride is commonly used as an alternative to high temperature conventional heat treatments such as Parkerizing or carbonizing.
Our H-Bar Barrels are capable of 1/2" MOA 5 shot group at 100 Yards. This means all 5 shots will be touching.
- Length: 16"
- Profile: H-Bar Competition
- Rifling: 1/10 twist, 6 groove button rifled
- Chamber: .7.62 x 39
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Alloy: 4145 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Nitride Melonite lined bore and exterioir for superb corrosion resistance!
- Cryo Stress Relieved, Nitride Black Surface finish
- Mil spec M4 feed Ramp Cuts
- .750 Gas Block Dia.
- Carbine length gas, direct impingement system or gas piston system capable
- Gas port drilled and tuned for optimal cycling
- Barrel extension with extension Pin Installed
- 5/8X24" threading so our AR 10 (.308/7.62) brakes will work.
- Weighs 1.9 LBS
We Also Recommend